Christ instituted the sacraments of the new law. There are seven: Baptism, Confirmation (or Chrismation), the Eucharist, Penance, the Anointing of the Sick, Holy Orders and Matrimony. The seven sacraments touch all the stages and all the important moments of Christian life:1 they give birth and increase, healing and mission to the Christian’s life of faith. There is thus a certain resemblance between the stages of natural life and the stages of the spiritual life. – from The Catechism of the Catholic Church #1210
- CONCERTS – Free Admission!
- Delicious Lunch-Delicioso Almuerzo- Bon Manje
- Food Pantry Needs Non-Perishables
- Formacion de Adultos en Español
- Adult Formation Classes in English
- A Video Explaining the Holy Door of Mercy by Sr. Kristi, SCTJM and the children of St. Mary’s Cathedral School
- HOMILY – Funeral Mass for Joseph Marino